Before you can configure an PI Server connection, App Store Connect must be running. If you have not done this yet, refer to: How to Connect your Data to the App Store
1. Open the following link: https://appstore.intelligentplant.com/gestalt/admin/remotehosts
2. The Remote Hosts page shows your App Store Connect instance. Select “Data Sources”.
3. Select “Create New Data Source”
4. Select Type “OSISoft PI” and provide a name for your Data Source connection.
5. Configure your PI Server settings. Most of the default settings should suffice, however you will need to enter details for “Server”, “Username” and “Password”. Finally, set the “Disabled” setting to “False”.
Your PI App Store Connection is now available.